May 7, 2008

look better, feel better, wake up your body

i have to take another trip in the way-back machine so i can pick me up a pair of these winners:



aren't they fabulous? not to mention convenient. don't be concerned that both models look rather doubtful--he's thinking about his diminishing sperm count and she's wondering what idiot in the ad department decided she should sit down and cross her legs--this contraption is right for every body. just blow them up, slip them on and stand in wonder!

don't limit yourself by thinking that these puffy pants are just for slimming. no, no! the byline says that they will help you feel better and wake up your body. dryer than a bracing shower and cheaper than an invigorating massage, these blue wonders will refresh and invigorate. and while waddling around in these, one is sure to have one's mood brighten. sign me up!

i bet they would be useful for padding my nasty sciatica pain as well. anybody else want a pair? i'm sure i haven't thought of all the ways in which these would be helpful.

8 comments:

sarah said...

i think they would look good with a kicky skirt or nifty slacks.

Donimo said...

right! they could replace the crinoline under a skit. i bet they would be fun to dance in. you would make your own music.

lauren said...

Where do you get this stuff? Wow, I need a pair of these for my water exercise class and if I ever take a clowning class.

I really like your site and your sense of humor. Thanks for the laughs! This is good medicine.

hymes said...

These would be great for sitting in a dialysis chair, stop those pains in the you know what from staying in the same position so long. And crack up the techs, nurses and doc. at the same time :).

michelle said...

These are so stylish! Why wake up your body with coffee when you can save your stomach and do it with inflatable pants? I also have sciatica and can imagine wearing these things to a hockey game at our local arena. Those benches are hard! I sometimes feel self-conscious brining along my cushion to sit on, but it will be easier to do if I imagine how I would look arriving in my Wonder Sauna hot Pants!!!

Donimo said...

good suggestions, crew. i think the humour + padding function seems to be a winner!

FridaWrites said...

Clowning class--now I'm hurting from laughing too hard!

Filled with gel and microwaved, they'd make great heating pads for arthritic pain. Or frozen, they could cool you off in summer...plus relieve the sciatica!

Donimo said...

very creative, fridawrites. i never thought of adding stuff to them and then heating or chilling. i use an ice pack on my butt for sciatica pain, but this would be taking icing to a whole other level. whoah.